After more than a decade of doing the same stupid things over and over again, in the last few years, finally, we have begun to let good sense and logic take over:
- We have finally moved away from the idiotic “everyone gets oxygen” mentality
- And the stupid spinal immobilization for insurance neck and back pain
- Waveform capnography for intubations and hypervents (sorry – don’t really care about the shark’s fin)
- Lucas (even if it makes no difference in survival)
- Timestamps on monitors that get exported to PCRs
- The media finally got distracted and forgot about Ebola wiping the US off the map
I need to work on my Christmas list.